Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 5, 2015

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 7 WEEKS?? Cause I sure as heck can't!

Wowzers...what an amazing time it has been. I have changed so much since I entered into the MTC, hopefully for the better! I am so grateful for the Lord and know that all the blessings and all of the help I have received here have been from him. He truly loves and cares for every single one of his children and will bless us if we live his commandments!

This week has been a pretty normal week in the MTC, we taught our investigators and they are really progressing well!! We are planning on committing Morimoto san to baptism tomorrow! He has really been progressing and seeing how the gospel blesses his life and can make him happier! I know it is just teachers we are teaching but it feels so real!! I love it!

Every week in the MTC so far it seems as if there is something the Lord tries to teach me and he does it through repetition ;) This week it was what our purpose truly is as missionaries and that is to Invite others to come unto Christ. As well as that we need to make this gospel personal to them, the gospel is important to everyone it is just about how it can help them the most in their life. I have truly been working this week on praying for help and revelation from the Lord and then listening for the answer that I receive! Whether it be what I should study to help my investigator, or what we should teach our investigator on in the lesson. The Lord will help us if we ask him with a sincere desire to receive the help!!

2 and half weeks until Japan! I could not be more excited!! I am going to miss the MTC so much, the real world is a scary place. But I know that as I prepare myself more and go out there with a good attitude and be willing to be used as a tool in the Lord's work than it will truly be an amazing time and the lives of many will be blessed! We got 24 new missionaries in our zone yesterday!! 24!!!! That is so many, and another zone got 22 so all in all yesterday we got 46 New missionaries heading to JAPAN! The Lord is truly quickening his work! The field is white!! And we are ready to harvest!!

There was some switch in my brain that has clicked this week, that has suddenly decided that I can learn Japanese now. The Lord has blessed me so much with a quickened mind and understanding to be able to memorize vocab and to be able to remember speech patterns and grammar and apply them in my speech! How amazing the Lord and all his marvelous blessings are, he has truly blessed us and we are truly his children, he loves and knows us all individually!

Something funny that happened this week! Our new doryo was feeling sick so we left class about an hour early and went back to the residency for him to sleep! Well me and Vanalfen Choro were outside the room relaxing so that Skinner Choro could sleep. He had a bag of gummy worms and we decided to go around and leave little notes and hang gummy worms around our floor because we were bored it turned out pretty awesome hahahaha I will attach some pictures so you can see :)

I love this work so much, and I love the Lord so much. I hope to be an instrument in his hands and work as hard as I can and be obedient as possible so that the Lord trusts me to complete his work! What an amazing work it is! To bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of ALL MEN!

Love you all,

Elder Krebs




No comments:

Post a Comment