Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 8, 2015

Wowzers!!! What an amazing week, it was sooo busy and went by sooo fast!!! I can't believe how fast it went!! We had so many things to do with preparing for Kouta's baptism and we had a zone training all day with the mission president on Friday which was amazing!! Then on Saturday we had a futsol activity for three hours and then we had Kouta's baptism, it was such a beautiful night, I don't know if I have ever felt the spirit like that before. Seeing him be baptized and then recieving the wonderful gift of the Holy Ghost the next day was such a beautiful thing. You can just see the light of Christ in his eyes and the joy he feels in joining this Church. I know that the Lord has truly prepared him for this his whole life, and I hope that I am able to see that light and happiness enter many peoples lives over my mission. That is the real goal is to bring them happiness through this perfect gospel, and seeing someone accept our message and want to be baptized is such a testimony to me that this truly is the Lord's work and he loves everyone so much!

So that was probably the miracle of the week, getting to see him Baptized we were also able to learn a lot, we didn't get to do as much missionary work as normal but it was still a good week of finding people and talking to them about the gospel!

Honestly the joy I find in being able to have one person talk to us about their beliefs and find out more about them is so much, I feel so blessed to have this wonderful calling from God to be one of his representatives and be able to talk often about this perfect gospel.

We had a funny experience this week hahahahahahahaha we had found this amazing lady who wanted to talk to us about the gospel and she talked to us for almost an hour on the street. So we went to visit her at her house, and we learned that along with her interest in the gospel she also just had an interest in having someone to talk to hahahahahaha needless to say this little grandma talked to us for an hour and we left with some disgusting vegetable juice and a bunch of Christmas lights, it was quite the experience hahahahahahahaha as soon as we walked out of the apartment I just started busting out laughing she is so sweet, and really does have an interest in the gospel but she would go on 20 minute long tangents and we would just sit there listening me not understanding a word she said and my companion just smiling and nodding it was a great experience :)

I love this work, and I hope everyone is doing well, I encourage you all to try and bring a friend to church on Sunday, if you are already a member. If not a member you should attend the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Easter Sunday, I promise that you will feel Christ's love and that you will be able to feel a happiness and spirit that you never have in your life before.

I know this gospel is true. With all of my heart.

Love you all,

Elder Krebs





No comments:

Post a Comment