Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 1, 2016

Hello!

Well I am still in yamaGUCCI! My new companion is Elder Hanley! A stud from a tiny town in Oregon! He is way awesome, and is loving life and adjusting well to the missionary grind!

We had a fun week and were able to see a lot of miracles! This week was kind of crazy with transfers, elder Rawlinson went down to ISHIGAKI! He is so lucky, I was so jealous, but he is going there as a third transfer just like I did. Following in papas footsteps!

The apartment is way different now with two new people! Elder watt is elder takayas new comp, he is a cool kid from Riverton, but he doesn't know the bay's :( so I am wondering if he is actually from Riverton... ;)

Last week we found some way awesome new investigators that I will let you know how they are doing next week after we BAPTIZE THEM ALL!! YEAH! I am so excited for this transfer and to see yamaGUCCI explode! We are right there, and it is already happening! You might be hearing about the YammaGucci elders in the next general conference...stay tuned!

Short email, not much happened but I love you all so much! Also shoutout to Emma, and Tyler for getting baptized this week! I am so proud of both of them and love them so much!! #ProudUncle

Love,

Elder Krebs






No comments:

Post a Comment