Thursday, September 22, 2016

August 19, 2016


This week has been a blur! hahahahaha but so many miracles it ridiculous! Uchino San came to church this week! He loved it, it was a special experience as he turned to me after Sacrament meeting, and just talked about the special feelings that he had and the peace and power that he felt! I know that this church is true, because it has blessed and changed my life and to see that happen in someone else's life is an amazing blessing, better than anything else. I feel so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to meet Uchino san. I love the Lord!!!

We have been really busy this week, it has been so good to work with Elder Yamanashi again, and continue to learn from him and his amazing example to me, I just want to be so much better when I am with him! Should be a fun 2 transfers!

I have been thinking a lot this week about consecration and what it means to consecrate yourself and forget yourself in the work of the Lord. And what impact and change that has in my life. I have on my mission learned that no matter how much you want to change it is hard to change unless you forget yourself, give your will over to the Lord and do all that you can. That is when true change comes. I have been focusing this week a lot on focusing on others every possible second. It is so hard and tiring, because I am naturally not like that at all, I am naturally selfish, but even though I am bad at it now I have already felt a difference and more love in my life. Gaining charity for all people.

I love this gospel and the blessings that it brings into my life! And the blessings that it has given to my family as well, we have the opportunity to live forever with my supah fly family! How cool is that?? Pretty neat huh??

Love this work! Love the Lord!

Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment