Thursday, September 22, 2016

August 14, 2016

Well, this week was a blur...literally, I got pretty dang sick towards the end and don't remember much hahahaha my companion got sick last week and passed it to everyone around here...I got hit pretty hard. This week on Thursday and Friday we were helping President prepare for transfers and I was just sitting in a chair not moving hahaha I felt like the guy in Princess bride when he can't move his body but his mind was still working fine...it was a good time!

Well some sad and happy news this week, Elder Pettit is transferring :( I am way bummed, I have absolutely loved working with him the past two transfers! He is an amazing example to me, and an absolute genius!

But I have an AMAZING new companion who just got in, Elder Yamanashi! We worked together in Fukuoka for about 4 weeks, he is literally perfect. literally. He is Japanese (if you couldn't tell by his name) but his english is WAY good. It is impressive! I am going to love working with him!

We had an amazing miracle this week teaching Uchino san, he is a new investigator who we were able to make a baptismal date with! He is SO solid, and has so much interest in this gospel! We set up a calendar and things to prepare him for his baptism, and he was excited and willing to work to get the answer he needs before baptism! So keep him in your prayers!

I have had some humbling experiences this week, I have so much to improve on and grow. It was a good experience for me to learn how I can improve. That is to me one of the most amazing parts of this gospel is that we have the power to literally change who we are, for good or for worse. And the gospel helps us make sure that it is a change for good!

Love you all so much,

Elder Krebs


No comments:

Post a Comment