Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 12, 2016

Wowzers!!!

So grateful for the time I have had as a missionary and the time I have left to share this gospel!!! I know this church is true. Throughout my mission through many many experiences I have learned that Jesus Christ is my savior. I can never deny this, I have learned the beauty and simplicity of the gospel. I am so grateful for all those who taught me the gospel growing up and the help I have received from it. I am full of gratitude!!

This week was fantastic, we were all over the place and busy as bees!! We were able to find a lot of new investigators and make a couple new baptismal dates. It is absolutely ridiculous the blessings that the Lord has been pouring out upon this area!! I feel so grateful. I love these people and this ward so much!! They are so kind, and I truly feel the love of God whenever I am with them! The investigators we have all have such strong desires to come closer to Christ. And it is amazing to see them changing as we go through the teaching process!!

THIS GOSPEL IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!! 

We had a great sacrament this week where 3 of our investigators were able to come! The Spirit was so strong, one of my greatest examples on my mission visited and talked at church that Sunday. The Fukuoka temple president, president tashiro came and spoke. It was a powerful testimony on the power and beauty of the temple, and why it is so important. All of our investigators had a desire to go to the temple after his talk. It was so powerful! He is AMAZING!!! He is one of the happiest people in the world, and it is because the gospel has truly been what his whole life is centered around! 

I love all of you, I am grateful for my friends and family who have shaped my life!! I know this church is true, and I know the Savior is always with us! Helping us every step of the way!

Love you all,

Elder Krebs









No comments:

Post a Comment