Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 4, 2016

I can`t get over how amazing this area is, and how amazing the Lord`s plan is!!

This week we had the amazing opportunity to meet with Junki, a chinese college student, who was raised in Japan so he is basically Japanese. We met him at a basketball activity, he is fluent at Chinese, English, and Japanese...communicating is almost too easy ;) He is soooo solid! Has a lot of Faith in Jesus Christ, and as he was going around looking for a church to go to hear and praying to Heavenly Father to meet some Americans who could help him learn more about Jesus Christ he met us....THE LORDS PLAN IS PERFECT! He is set to be baptized on January 14th! SO keep him in your prayers!

Takenouchi is doing well, his date is now for the 24th so he can work through some of the commandments but he is progressing amazingly well!!

Tantan Lee is doing FANTASTIC! Came to church yesterday, loved it. He said every time he starts reading from the Book of Mormon it is hard to put it down because he knows that he is coming closer to God through reading it....I mean come on...I feel God`s love for him so strongly every time we are near him! God loves and cares about every single one of His children!

The Lord is amazing, the Spirit is the key to everything we do in our lives! I have learned so much and changed so much on my mission!! And I am grateful that I still have even more time to learn and to grow and to come closer to my Savior. I truly love this work, my heart has been changed through the Gospel repeatedly, and I know that it will bless everyones lives as they take a chance to listen to the happiness of it. 

I have been studying a lot recently about the need for a Savior, and it has truly been eye opening to me. I am grateful for the Savior`s amazing teachings from the Sermon on the mount. It is a beautiful sermon that I have been studying a lot more in depth and gaining much more knowledge on! 

I love this work!

Love all of you,

Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment