Tuesday, December 13, 2016

November 25, 2016

What an amazing week!!!

I love tsuboi! It is so good to be out and running here, the Lord is blessing us so much right now! We had two amazing investigators come to church on Sunday! They are so prepared! They have baptismal dates for December 11th together, they are ridiculously amazing! Please pray for takenouchi and maeda SAN! WHOOOO!!

KUMAMOTO ZONE is amazing!! The people here are ridiculous! So nice, the apartment is really fun with Elder Johnson and Elder Westhoff! Super blessed with some amazing people! We had a huge ZONE p-day and did a fun Olympics with lots of sports!! And I got to throw a real frisbee for the first time on my mission...exhilarating....

I just feel so grateful this thanksgiving! So grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary, to feel the love of God and the Spirit so much. There is no better time!! 

The Lord has blessed me with some of the most amazing companions, I am so grateful for each and every one of them! I can't thank my companions enough for teaching me and showing amazing examples to me of love and the huge amount of patience it takes to deal with me!

This week I have loved the scripture in 2 Nephi 9:39 focusing on to be spiritually minded is life eternal! If we are constantly focused on the most important things in life, and the large goals that we have in life, we truly can have the Spirit of God with us at all times in life! And as we do we will have the Light of Christ with us and gain eternal life! How cool is that!! 

Love this work and I love the Lord!

Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment