Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April 26, 2015

This week was all over the place! So Monday was p-day then Tuesday morning we went up to Kagoshima about a 2 and a half hour train ride and got out training on iPads! So we have those now and they are way nice for the work, we have gotten to use them to help us a few times in teaching situations! Then that night we went to stay with some other elders cause we had another training the next day! It was all about just the most effective ways to do missionary work and it was AMAZING I learned so many great things and felt so much better afterwards! Then we took a track back to Miyazaki and had to ride straight to the church for our free English class! Then to the apartment to eat dinner and plan! It was wacko!

Then Thursday and Friday we worked our bums off trying to find some new investigators we had a lot of faith and said a lot of prayers to be able to find people that were prepared for us to teach about this gospel and we were able to find two! And one of them is this amazing young family!! They are the Otsuba family! They are so great, so nice she is a single Mom with three young children that are so kind and loving! It was just an amazing week and I feel like the Lord has blessed us so much to be able to find the people that we are supposed to find. I feel so lucky that he trusts us enough to teach these precious children of his.

On Sunday we were able to meet with tsuzubara again! He is so prepared, he really wants to change so we are really emphasizing the importance of christs atonement and how important it is and how much it will help him!!

We had a lot of fun this week too! On Thursday we were riding down a street we ride down almost every day and for the first time we noticed that in this nice suburban neighborhood one family just has a goat chilling in their yard hahahahahaha me and my companion saw it at the same time and just stopped our bikes hahahaha I got an awesome picture I will attach hahaha it was so funny we stopped and I said "you've goat to be kidding me" hahahaha I thought it was hilarious but my companion thought otherwise so I said "sorry that was baaaaaad" ;) I still got it ;)

I just want to share a scripture that I have been sharing a lot with members and has really hit me a lot this week it is 2 Nephi 25: 23 and 26

23 For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can
do.
26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

That scripture has strengthened me a lot and really helped me come closer to Christ, and trust in him because I know that his grace can save us. I am nowhere near perfect but I am trying my hardest to please the Lord as I serve every day in the beautiful country of Japan I trust that this is where he wants me to be and I am doing what he wants me to do! I love the Lord and I love this gospel, I know this Church is true! Love you all so much!!

Elder Krebs



We made Okinawa donuts holy cow they were DELICIOUS! I call it our little donut meth lab 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment