Monday, May 11, 2015

April 12, 2015

What an amazing and crazy week!!!

It was transfers week so we got a new Elder in the apartment! He is half Japanese, his name is Elder Kikuchi! He is a great Elder, it is his dying transfer so he goes home in 6 weeks, it is pretty crazy. I am in an apartment with 4 Elders who all have 4 months or less. It is kind of a crazy perspective but I am learning a ton from all of their experiences!! They help me become better every single day and help me with the language a lot as well!

So I totally forgot to tell about the one of the best parts of last week! On Saturday the day before Easter we had an Easter egg dying activity! (shout out to mom for the egg dying kit) It was soooo fun we had a lot of people show up and made and died about 80 eggs and I of course made creamed eggs with them after!

This week has been really hectic, because of the transfers. But we were able to get in a lot of work! Elder Crawford really wanted to focus on teaching people more and having a lot of lessons! As well as focusing on finding! We doubled our lessons taught and doubled our new investigators! It was so amazing to see the work progress, and moving along! I love the Lord and everything he blesses us with!

This week for P-day we went to a planetarium! It was soooooooooooo Japanese. They talked about the stars for like 10 minutes and then just put a little cartoon on the screen for the next 40 minutes. I fell asleep pretty fast hahahahahaha

General conference was so amazing this weekend (we watch it a week later) I learned so much and felt so blessed to hear from our living prophets. That is one of the most amazing things about our Church is our prophets that guide us and help us in our lives. It is such an amazing blessing! I gained a lot from conference even if a ton of the talks were about getting married....oh well. I will watch them again in 2 years hahahaha

This week it has rained a lot, it has been awesome! I LOVE the rain! As long as I have my rain suit on I am good to go ;)

So next week on Tuesday we get our Ipads!!! We are all way excited! It is gonna be such a help for the work here! Just so you know when we do get facebook DO NOT MESSAGE ME! We aren't allowed to message family or friends!

I love you all so much, I know this Church is true with everything in me.

Love,

Elder Krebs




No comments:

Post a Comment