Thursday, November 12, 2015

September 23, 2015

Hello Everyone!!

Leaving Ishigaki :(((((((((((((( Super bummed, I absolutely love everything about this area and about the members and investigators but know that the Lord wants me in Sendai working there. If any one knows Japan geography it is not the sendai super far up north. There is one on Kyushu as well! It is a great area that I have been able to go to the area a couple times and stayed the night. Plus Elder Lucas served there for a long time as well, so I have heard all kinds of good things. I am SO excited! I get to to return to my zone from when I was a greenie as well! 

In Sendai I will be a getting a little baby at my nine month mark. I will be training a newer missionary, I am pretty stinking scared because...Japanese is hard but I am also so excited for the opportunity!!

This week was the beeeeest! We were able to see so many miracles and meet with so many new people we taught all kinds of first lessons. it has been amazing to see the Lord continually bless this area! I feel very blessed to have been here in this time and help the work progress here! 

We saw an amazing miracle on Wednesday, there is a member in the ward who has a husband that is not a member. He loves the teachings but thinks he is too old to join and has bad eye sight so that hinders him as well. But this week the spirit hit him full force. He was having a terrible time, and was pretty depressed and wasn't eating or anything, then he said he prayed and the spirit just came over him and when we visited on Wednesday he was a different person! It was amazing to see how much this gospel truly changes lives. He was not the same person, he was so happy so excited to see us and just was raving about how amazing he felt and how much he wanted to join the church. The other two elders who have been teaching him were so excited, the Lord truly worked a huge miracle in the heart of Kazuo san this week in Ishigaki.

Feeling so grateful for everything that the Lord has given me here and how much I have been able to grow as well. I pray that I was able to do everything that I was meant to do here in Ishigaki and hope to continue to do what needs to be done as I move on to Sendai on thursday! I love the Lord!!

This is the true church of Jesus Christ on this earth, I know that with all of my heart. Hope everyone is doing well and is safe! Pray for all of you often!

Love,

Elder Krebs





No comments:

Post a Comment