Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October 2, 2016

This week was all over the place! 

It is amazing that the Lord always knows how to push us when we are trying to improve on certain things :) This week I was focusing on Faith and Patience...both were tested hahahahaha I am grateful though, because I know that without trials there is no way that we can grow and progress. So it all works out in the end :)

Life is great here in Fukuoka, we are trying to do our best to stay in contact and continue working with our investigators here. Elder Yamanashi and I are putting together a plan to go out and work our bums off to find a person to baptize before next transfer ends! We are going to exercise our faith and talk to everyone! #FaithWithoutWorks=DEAD

Got to learn a lot of amazing things this week from my Mission President, his example is always a blessing to me. He is very particular and very detail oriented, which is a good example for me to learn from. This week I woke up in the middle of the night and was just had the thought come into my head "Man I love double checking things" hahahahaha I wrote it down in my journal and then went back to sleep, but if that isn't a sign that I have changed on my mission I don't know what is. 

All the new missionaries come in in a couple days! 18 new missionaries! So excited! and there are only 9 going home, so there is a couple of new areas opening up throughout the mission, which is really exciting! 

I love the Lord, this week as I was thinking about our roles that we have in this life. I thought that our most important role that we could ever have is being a Child of God, and a disciple of Christ. At all times and in all places being an example, through serving others. It doesn't matter what calling you have in the church, how much money you have, or anything. It is such a blessing that we have a Father in Heaven who loves us all equally. I definitely felt his individual love for me this week. I feel so blessed to have the restored gospel in my life!

Love you all so much!

Elder Krebs 


No comments:

Post a Comment