Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October 26, 2016

Hasn't been too long! Gomen this week got crazy, p-day got moved around so that we can do some other stuff on the weekend!!

First things first! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! I love the atonement, and I love everything about Japan. I don't think I could express that enough! I have been humbled a lot this week, and it has helped me grow and learn many new things and new skills. I am grateful for the examples of other missionaries, my parents/family, and my Mission President! I have so many examples all around me, I couldn't be more grateful!

My favorite quote this week that I heard from our Mission Presidents wife's training was

"We can't just produce happiness, but we can produce gratitude."

It is so true! Whenever I have caught myself getting discouraged or feeling like I am not good enough I just focus on being grateful for EVERYTHING that my Heavenly Father has given me and I immediately just feel the joy of the gospel and a strong motivation to improve! We have truly been given so much, I just wanna sing count your many blessings all day every day!

Elder Yamanashi is still the greatest companion of all time! I love him to death, he is the best example to me. The gospel of Jesus Christ is a part of everything he does. To be Spiritually minded is life eternal!

I love getting to share this happy message with all those around me! I hope that they can feel the joy that I have been able to feel!

Love you all so much,

Elder Krebs





No comments:

Post a Comment