Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10, 2016

What an amazing week! Topped off with General Conference and Takashis baptism! It was such an amazing experience, his mom was able to come and she really felt the Spirit and was even tearing up. Plus she was getting fellowshipped really well by the members, we are hoping to truly bless their whole family with this glorious gospel!

Speaking of this glorious gospel! How about General conference! Wowzers! I loved every thing about it, I loved especially Elder Bednars talk about baptism, because it was literally right before Takashis baptism and it helped me truly understand and think about the importance of baptism before that important ordinance! I also really enjoyed President Uchtdorfs talk about the metal and how through the atonement we find out what we are truly made of. It was just a spiritual feast, as a missionary it is literally better than Christmas!

This week was also way fun because we got to go on a lot of splits with other missionaries, it was way fun to get to work with two other missionaries, Elder Reed, and Elder Mismash! They taught me a lot about how to be a better missionary and how I can improve myself every day! Splits are such an awesome opportunity as a missionary to learn, teach and train. I really look forward to them!

Elder Hanley is straight killing it right now, he is doing so well and his Japanese is flying off the charts. I am way impressed with him and it is CRAZY to see the amount he has changed since starting his mission!

This last Monday as well was Cherry blossoms here in Japan, they are so beautiful, and Japanese people flip out about them, they are the most important part of the year to Japanese people! And for good reason, I got some awesome pictures, so look out on Instagram cause they are gonna be coming your way...As long as Laura still remembers my password... ;)

I love you all so much! You are all the greatest, I hope you were able to enjoy conference! Please send me an email with some of your favorite parts of conference, I love hearing about things that stood out to other people!

Love you,

Elder Krebs





No comments:

Post a Comment