Sunday, April 10, 2016

March 20, 2016

This week was a blast!! The beginning was way rough because the whole apartment got pretty sick...we were inside all day p-day. Then elder Schuenman and I got to go to Fukuoka on Tuesday! It was a good day, we had some amazing training from President Egan that was, as always, exactly what I needed!! I love president Egan so much!

I just want to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone for your prayers for Takashi our 11 year old investigator! His dad gave permission to be baptized!!! AHHHHH! It was so exciting, he is excited, we are excited, and most importantly his mom came to church on Sunday!! It was so miraculous! The lord is just too kind! We are hoping to start teaching his mom next week as well! The dad said he has zero interest but we will pray for his heart to change little by little as he sees the blessings the gospel brings to his family!

We were able to go out and really see and meet a lot of cool people this week and see a lot of miracles! We have been focusing a lot on doing the little things, going back to the basics. Really focusing on Book of Mormon and the basic principles and we have seen SO many blessings come out of it. The Lord will always bless us as we are constantly striving to change ourselves in a positive way!

I truly love this work, even being inside sick a lot this week, I have been able to see some really amazing things. Especially being able to a baptismal interview with a woman whose life has been turned around by the gospel! And seeing Takashi getting to be baptized! It is amazing! He will be baptized on 4/2! So please continue to pray for him to be protected from Satans influence!

I have been thinking a lot this week about the Light of Christ, and the people in my life who have that light and how it just attracts people to them. They want to be a better person around them, and I have seen that light in my parents, my church leaders, my siblings, and so many missionaries. And I have been praying a lot this week about how I can gain that own light in my life! So if you have any ideas for traits that those people who exude the light of Christ have I would love to hear them!

Love you all,

Elder Krebs


No comments:

Post a Comment