Sunday, April 10, 2016

March 13, 2016

What an amazing week!!!! I can't even put into words how awesome it has been!!

I will start off with Takashi our 11 year old that we are teaching prayed every day this week for a desire to be baptized and Heavenly Father stepped up and gave him that desire! He even went and asked his mom for permission, and she said yes so now we just need his fathers permission and he will be getting baptized!! On 3/26! So please keep him in your prayers! His family is Also more and more interested so hopefully we can help their whole family come closer to Christ!

Also another amazing experience was being able to meet with my main man, the always studly Shota! One of my best friends from high school! It was so good to see him again after two years! And this time to be able to talk in two languages. Although to him my Japanese probably sounded like a 1 year olds....but that's okay! It was cool, to eat and go to church with him as well, and truly talk about some of the most important things to me. He is such an amazing person, and was a great example to me in high school and he still is now! It was definitely the Lords plan there!

Elder Hanley is doing great! We are excited for this next week! So many good things are happening here in Yamaguchi! Elder TAKAYA left :(((( he went home to Aomori, so we got a new missionary here.....Elder Schuenman!! Whoooooooooo! We lived together in Sendai, so it is fun to get to work with him again! He is a studly missionary, although the cold isn't treating him well...poor guy has been on the islands most of his mission. But that's okay, we will toughen him up!

I just have felt a lot of gratitude towards my Heavenly Father, in always giving us exactly what we need. And usually a lot more than we do need. I felt His love in my life, and How much he cares for me so much this week as we had some really amazing experiences! I have been really trying to count my blessings, and it is amazing to see what the Lord has done!

Love you so much!

Elder Krebs





No comments:

Post a Comment