Tuesday, June 7, 2016

May 15, 2016

SOOOOO FUN AND SO MANY MIRACLES!

First off, yesterday at church a member shows up with two friends, and after sacrament said will you teach them a lesson??? YES! We taught them, they are amazing, so interested and one accepted a baptismal date and the other said that he really wanted to learn more before he came to that decision! LIKE WHAT??? The Lord will always provide miracles to accomplish our goals. It was amazing how kind the Lord is.

On Thursday I got to go on splits with another missionary which was way fun! He is Brazilian so he had a lot of energy and it was cool to go out and work with him! The big city is just so crazy, you meet so many awesome people! I love this life!

I have been thinking a lot this week about effectiveness with time, how this time isn't my time at all it is the Lords time and we need to use it to the best of our abilities, to accomplish what the Lord wants us to accomplish! But sometimes it is hard, because it feels like there is always so much to do. I was reading something from a general authority the other day, and he said those who exude the light of Christ, always seem like they have a lot of time to accomplish everything and I wanna be someone like that, and I think it is through using the Lords time as effectively as possible! Then he makes it seem like we have more than we do!

We also have a mission conference this week with Elder Cook of the quorum of the twelve, I AM SO EXCITED! It is going to be a good time for me to receive revelation on a lot of things in the mission!

Love you all,

Love this work,

Love the Lord,

Elder Krebs


No comments:

Post a Comment