Saturday, August 13, 2016

July 1, 2016


What a week, what a week!

This week was way busy and all over the place so I am going to try and keep this email organized and serene but there are no promises! :)

I'm currently in Hiroshima, sitting in my Brothers old mission home emailing...way cool :) we are going to have a fun p-day here visiting miyajima. And then going to do all kinds of cool things in Hiroshima before we head back to Fukuoka tonight!

This week was a lot of traveling, so nothing too exciting! We got a new roommate here in the honbu as one of the missionaries will be heading out soon. It will be a fun transition!

I just wanted to testify simply about the Spirit, I am so grateful for the Spirit and the guidance that it gives me in my life every single day. As I have been studying, and receiving training on the Spirit and
the power that it has in our life it makes me realize just how large of a gift it truly is. We can do anything with the Spiirt!

Love you all so much!!

Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment