Saturday, August 13, 2016

June 16, 2016


WHAT? So sad to hear about the truck, it is good to hear you are safe though!! I will miss that big blue buddy of mine :( That is really sad, I hope you can get a nicer cooler truck :) Somebody in the ward has to be able to help with all the moving and camping trips right??

I am jealous of California, seems like you are having a blast down there! Aliya's baptism looked amazing, I am so proud of that wonderful little girl! She is so amazing :)

I love hearing stories about the spirit guiding people in little ways like that. We are doing our whole training this transfer focused on working smart with the Spirit. Something that the mission definitely needs, maybe I will even get a chance to share your story :)

I will keep Bonnie in my prayers!

I am supah tired, and it feels SO good ;) The office is crazy, our mission is so big, and so much is happening right now. The last 3 nights, we have been going to bed pretty late doing things and having to wake up at 4 am to go to certain areas, or to do service for the earthquake. It is hard keeping my eyes open right now. :) No rest for honbu ;)

Love you so much,

thanks for the email!

Elder Krebs

No comments:

Post a Comment