Saturday, August 13, 2016

July 31, 2016


This has been an amazing and VERY fulfilling week! I feel so grateful to be in Japan at this time and to be a part of this amazing work. How stinking cool is that??

We have been focusing on every amount of time we have getting out and finding, and teaching, we are focusing on making time in our schedules to progress the Lords work! And because of it we have been able to make a lot of new investigators and making a lot of return appointments with people that have a lot of potential! Specifically Okuda San! He is the COOLEST! He called us and set up a return appointment this week and we met with him at the Church and he is golden! He has so many good questions, and he knows the bible and Christianity SO WELL! It was cool every scripture we shared from the bible he already knew. He has a lot of similar beliefs and we can hopefully help him truly feel the gospel in his heart!

This week I have been studying a lot on humility, and it has been amazing for me to see how it connects to so many other aspects of the gospel, and how much good we can gain from being humble. And heaven knows I need to work on that! The Lord has been giving me plenty of humble experiences as I study it more thoroughly. Funny how that always seems to happen...but I am grateful for the opportunity that we have in this life to learn, grow, and progress closer to our Savior every single day.

I am so grateful this week for the amazing examples I have in my life! I am so grateful for my Savior and everything that he has done for me in my life, and for his atonement!

This gospel is so amazing, and such a blessing in my life, and I know for a fact that it can bless everyones life. It has brought me so much peace and happiness. I can never begin to thank my Heavenly Father for everything I have been given!

Love you all SO much!

Elder Krebs


No comments:

Post a Comment